SDD2LEMTC 580 WH-T1 - 58cm Flush Mount Downdraft in White Glass Finish (Seconds)
- Downdraft Design: Perfect for island installation offering an alternative to bulky island hoods. Installed in bench making it versatile for impeded installation situations such as multiple stories building and obstructing window locations.
- Hidden Aluminium Filters: Aesthetically pleasing, dishwasher safe, effective in the removal of odours, designed to trap grease and long-lasting
- Full Electronic Touch Control: Sleek, easy to touch controls in toughened glass.
- Safety Shutdown: Sleek, easy to clean touch controls in toughened glass closing mechanism.
- Made in Italy: Designed specifically for the Australian market and manufactured in Italy by a dedicated boutique specialist manufacturer.
- Convenient In Bench Design: Perfect for island installation as there is no need for bulk island hoods which obstruct your view within your kitchen
- German Made SEM Motor: SEM 7 or SEM 8 Locating the motor away for the hood minimises noise in the kitchen up 95% while still achieving maximum extraction. SEM options for ultra quiet operation.
- Safety Shutdown: Stops unit being damaged due to miss installed filters from obstructing closing mechanism.
- Product Code: SDD2 LEMTC 580 WH
- Control Panel: Touch Control
- Extraction Motor: SEM1, SEM2 or SEM 10 (See below for more details on SEM extraction motors for your Sirius range hood.
- Extraction: 1200 cubic metres per hour
- Ducting Diameter: 150mm circular ducting (for SEM 1 or SEM2) or rectangular ducting (for SEM10)
- Lights: 1 x Neon Light Strip
- Filter: Aluminium Mesh (for re-circulated extraction, you also require charcoal filters)
- Electrical Requirement: 10 AMP
- Product Dimensions: (w) 575mm x (d) 120mm x (h) 742mm + 309mm
SEM Off Board Motor Options
Note: The pricing for different SEM extraction motors will vary.
– SEM 2 Marine Grade – External wall mounted extraction motor in 316 marine grade stainless steel utilising 150mm ducting
Don’t Forget To Purchase Ducting For Your Kitchen Range Hood!
- This kitchen range hood requires 150mm ducting. Do not reduce under any circumstances.
- A full list of Sirius ducting kits and individual components can be viewed and purchased here with delivery to your door.