This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Most refurbished stock some will come in the original packaging, however some will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact us at email@example.com for additional images and more detail on the product’s condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to request, view and inspect any images and info supplied prior to purchasing.
- Downdraft Design: Perfect for island installation offering an alternative to bulky island hoods. Installed in bench making it versatile for impeded installation situations such as multiple stories building and obstructing window locations.
- Hidden Aluminium Filters: Aesthetically pleasing, dishwasher safe, effective in the removal of odours, designed to trap grease and long-lasting,
- Full Electronic Touch Control: Sleek, easy to touch controls in toughened glass.
- Made in Italy: Designed specifically for the Australian market and manufactured in Italy by dedicated boutique specialist manufacturer.
- German Made SEM Motor: SEM 7, SEM 8 or SEM 10 Locating the motor away for the hood minimises noise in the kitchen up 95% while still achieving maximum extraction. SEM options for ultra quiet operation.
- Safety Shutdown: Stops unit being damaged due to miss installed filters from obstructing closing mechanism.
- Control Panel: Touch Control
- Motor: SEM 7 or SEM 8 or SEM 10
- Extraction: 2300m3/h 1650m3/h 1020m3/h
- Ducting Diameter: 200mm
- Lights: 1x LED
Filter: Almunium Mesh
- Electrical Requirement: 10A
- Product Dimensions: 875 x 120 x 742 + 309
SEM Off Board Motor Options
- SEM 7 – High powered external wall mounted extraction motor in 304 grade stainless steel utilising 200mm ducting
- SEM 7 Marine Grade – High Powered external wall mounted extraction motor in 316 marine grade stainless steel utilising 200mm ducting
- SEM 8 – High powered in-line motor located in overhead roof cavity/underneath the floor utilising 200mm ducting
- SEM 10 – Internal under cabinetry motor for re-circulated extraction in Sirius 58cm & 88cm downdrafts only
Don’t Forget To Purchase Ducting For Your Kitchen Range Hood!
- This kitchen range hood requires 200mm ducting. Do not reduce under any circumstances.
- A full list of Sirius ducting kits and individual components can be viewed and purchased here with delivery to your door.