This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Most refurbished stock some will come in the original packaging, however some will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact us at email@example.com for additional images and more detail on the product’s condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to request, view and inspect any images and info supplied prior to purchasing.
- SEM Motor Options: SEM 1, SEM 2 or SEM 5 Locating the motor away for the hood minimises noise in the kitchen up to 95% while still achieving maximum extraction. SEM motor options for ultra quiet operation.
- LED Strip Lighting: Energy efficient, better illumination of the cooking area and longer life span than standard globes.
- Baffle Filters: Designed for greatest air movement for maximum performance. Dishwasher safe.
- Countdown Control: 10 Minute auto function used at the end of cooking to reduce condensation and remove cooking smells from the room.
- Clean Filter Indicator: Takes the guessing out of maintaining your hood by flashing the lights on the control panel to indicate that it is time to wash your filters.
- Made In Italy: Designed specifically for the Australian market and manufactured in Italy by dedicated boutique manufacturer.
- Control Panel: Electronic Button Control
- Motor: SEM1, SEM 2 or SEM 5
- Extraction: 1200m3/h
- Ducting Diameter: 150mm
- Lights: 14w LED Strip Lighting
- Filter: 25mm Stainless Steel Baffle
- Electrical Requirement: 10A
- Product Dimensions: (W) 1120mm x (D) 290mm x (H) 350mm
SEM Off Board Motor Options
The pricing for different SEM extraction motors will vary. The Sirius SEM2 and SEM5 motors come in a marine-grade finish as standard. This helps to provide improved durability and resistance to rust and corrosion, which is especially important for installation with 5km of a coastline.
Don’t Forget To Purchase Ducting For Your Kitchen Range Hood!
- This kitchen range hood requires 150mm ducting. Do not reduce under any circumstances.
- A full list of Sirius ducting kits and individual components can be viewed and purchased here with delivery to your door.