SL906 EM-L 1200 - 112cm Undermount Hood with Off Board Motor (Seconds)
This is a factory seconds kitchen range hood. The product is in full working condition and is still backed by the full manufacturer’s warranty of six years when Sirius ducting is purchased. The physical product may carry some minor cosmetic damage that will vary between different products. This could include but not be limited to minor scratches, dents, marks, discolouration or other imperfections to the product and/or packaging. Please enquire for more information on the condition of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEM Motor Options: SEM 1, SEM 2 or SEM 5 Locating the motor away for the hood minimises noise in the kitchen up to 95% while still achieving maximum extraction. SEM motor options for ultra quiet operation.
- LED Strip Lighting: Energy efficient, better illumination of the cooking area and longer life span than standard globes.
- Baffle Filters: Designed for greatest air movement for maximum performance. Dishwasher safe.
- Countdown Control: 10 Minute auto function used at the end of cooking to reduce condensation and remove cooking smells from the room.
- Clean Filter Indicator: Takes the guessing out of maintaining your hood by flashing the lights on the control panel to indicate that it is time to wash your filters.
- Made In Italy: Designed specifically for the Australian market and manufactured in Italy by dedicated boutique manufacturer.
- Control Panel: Electronic Button Control
- Motor: SEM1, SEM 2 or SEM 5
- Extraction: 1200m3/h
- Ducting Diameter: 150mm
- Lights: 14w LED Strip Lighting
- Filter: 25mm Stainless Steel Baffle
- Electrical Requirement: 10A
- Product Dimensions: (W) 1120mm x (D) 290mm x (H) 350mm
SEM Off Board Motor Options
Note: The pricing for different SEM extraction motors will vary.
– SEM 2 Marine Grade – External wall mounted extraction motor in 316 marine grade stainless steel utilising 150mm ducting
– SEM 5 Marine Grade – Roof mounted extraction motor in 316 marine grade stainless steel utilising 150mm ducting
Don’t Forget To Purchase Ducting For Your Kitchen Range Hood!
- This kitchen range hood requires 150mm ducting. Do not reduce under any circumstances.
- A full list of Sirius ducting kits and individual components can be viewed and purchased here with delivery to your door.