This is a factory seconds kitchen range hood. The product is in full working condition and is still backed by the full manufacturer’s warranty of six years when Sirius ducting is purchased. The physical product may carry some minor cosmetic damage that will vary between different products. This could include but not be limited to minor scratches, dents, marks, discolouration or other imperfections to the product and/or packaging. Please enquire for more information on the condition of the product at [email protected]
- LED Lights: Energy efficient, Better illumination of the cooking area.
- 25mm Baffle Filters: Commerical design, Dishwasher safe, Designed for greatest air movement for maximum performance.
- Clean Filter Indicator: Button light up to remind you to clean your filters.
- Remote Control: Allows for easy use of the rangehood controls.
- 10-Minute Run-Out Function: Clears smells and smoke for 10 minutes, then turns off the unit automatically.
- Made in Italy: Units are designed specifically for the Australian market and manufactured in Italy by a dedicated boutique specialist manufacturer.
- Six-Year Warranty: Warranty on the range hood is 6 years when Sirius ducting is used. Sirius strongly recommends using correct 200mm ducting as not to void the product warranty and to achieve the ideal result. There is also a ten-year warranty on the extraction motor powering the range hood.
- Control Panel: Electronic With Remote Control
- Motor: Twin Aluminium EBM
- Extraction: 2000 cubic metres per hour
- Ducting Diameter: 200mm
- Lights: 6 x LED Lights
- Filter: 25mm Baffle Stainless Steel
- Electrical Requirement: 10A
- Product Dimensions: (w) 1200mm x (d) 540mm x (h) 335mm (plus additional 200mm wih vent attached)
Although this under mount alfresco bbq hood is ideal for alfresco settings over the top of a BBQ hood due to its high powered extraction rate with twin motors, it is also suitable for installation into indoor settings over high powered cooktops and cookers. It is similar to the SL906L EXCEL 850 model due to the under mount style and high extraction rate due to the twin motors, however, comes with a larger extraction area which helps to provide additional functionality.
Don’t Forget To Purchase Ducting For Your Kitchen Range Hood!
- This kitchen range hood requires 200mm ducting. Do not reduce under any circumstances.
- A full list of Sirius ducting kits and individual components can be viewed and purchased here with delivery to your door.