This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Most refurbished stock some will come in the original packaging, however some will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact us at email@example.com for additional images and more detail on the product’s condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to request, view and inspect any images and info supplied prior to purchasing.
- Remote Controlled: Optional Frequency
- LED Strip Lighting: Energy efficient, better illumination of cooking area and a longer life span than standard globes.
- Perimetrical Extraction: Designed to increase airflow. Stainless steel panel with aluminium internal filter.
- Induction Countdown Control: 10-minute auto function used at the end of cooking to reduce condensation build up and to remove cooking smells from the room.
- Clean Filter Indicator: Takes the guessing game out of maintaining your hood by flashing lights on the control panel to indicate that it is time to wash your filters.
- SEM Motors: Locating the motor away for the hood helps to minimise the noise in the kitchen up 95% while still achieving maximum extraction. SEM options for ultra-quiet operation.
- Made In Italy: Designed specifically for the Australian market and manufactured in Italy by a dedicated boutique specialist manufacturer.
- Control Panel: Remote Electronic Control
- Motor: SEM7 (Wall Mounted) or SEM8 (Roof Cavity)
- Extraction: Dependent on SEM Motor
- Ducting Diameter: 200mm
- Lights: 2 x 12W LED Strip Lighting
- Filter: Internal Aluminum
- Electrical Requirement: 10A
- Product Dimensions: (w) 1100mm x (d) 650mm x (h) 260mm
SEM Off Board Motor Options
Note: The pricing for different SEM extraction motors will vary.
- SEM 7 – High powered external wall mounted extraction motor in 304 grade stainless steel utilising 200mm ducting
- SEM 7 Marine Grade – High Powered external wall mounted extraction motor in 316 marine grade stainless steel utilising 200mm ducting
- SEM 8 – High powered in-line motor located in overhead roof cavity utilising 200mm ducting
Don’t Forget To Purchase Ducting For Your Kitchen Range Hood!
- This kitchen range hood requires 200mm ducting. Do not reduce under any circumstances.
- A full list of Sirius ducting kits and individual components can be viewed and purchased here with delivery to your door.