This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Most refurbished stock some will come in the original packaging, however some will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact us at email@example.com for additional images and more detail on the product’s condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to request, view and inspect any images and info supplied prior to purchasing.
- Remote Electronic Control
- Ceiling Cassette Design: Streamline, modern and unobtrusive design, Island solution, remote controlled for ease of use
- LED Strip Lighting: Energy efficient, Better illumination of cooking area, Longer life span than standard globes, Modern aesthetic
- Perimetrical Extraction: Designed to increase airflow
- Filter: Hidden Aluminium Mesh Filter
- Induction Countdown Control: 10 Minute auto function used at the end of cooking to reduce condensation and remove cooking smells from the room.
- Clean Filter Indicator: Takes the guessing game out of maintaining your hood by flashing lights on the control panel to indicate that it is time to wash your filters.
- Made In Italy: Designed specifically for the Australian market and Manufactured in Italy by dedicated boutique specialist manufacturer.
Benefits of a Brushless Motor
- Motor produces less noise due to less contact with moving parts
- Higher output and efficiency (more torque to watt ratio)
- More precisely controlled through electrical commutation
- Longer life/ reliability (no brush erosion)
- Cooler operation (no friction from brushes)
- Control Panel: Remote control
- Ducting: Rectangular ducting connected to round ducting 150mm.
- Motor: Single On Board Brushless Motor
- Extraction: 1020 m3/h
- Light: LED Strip Lighting
- Electrical Requirement: 10A
- Product Dimensions: W1100 x D700 x H220
- Cannot be installed more than 1800mm above cooktop
Don’t Forget To Purchase Ducting For Your Kitchen Range Hood!
- This kitchen range hood requires 150mm ducting. Do not reduce under any circumstances.
- A full list of Sirius ducting kits and individual components can be viewed and purchased here with delivery to your door.