This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Most refurbished stock some will come in the original packaging, however some will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact us at email@example.com for additional images and more detail on the product’s condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to request, view and inspect any images and info supplied prior to purchasing.
- Designer Canopy Range: Sleek and contemporary design with superior power and performance.
- LED Strip Lighting: Energy efficient with better illumination of the cooking area and a longer life span than standard globes. Modern aesthetic look.
- Baffle Filters: 18/10 grade stainless steel 25mm baffle filters
- Induction Countdown Control: Ten-minute auto function at the end of cooking to reduce condensation build up common to induction cooking.
- Off Board Extraction Motor: High powered performance makes it ideal for air extraction in any kitchen, while removing the noise of the motor from the room making the range hood super quiet. Different motor options are available for any installation requirement.
- Clean Filter Indicator: Takes the guessing game out of maintaining your hood by flashing lights on the control panel to indicate that it is time to wash your filters.
- Made in Italy: Units are designed specifically for the Australian market and manufactured in Italy by dedicated boutique specialist manufacturer.
- Six Year Warranty: Warranty on the range hood is 6 years when Sirius ducting is used. Sirius strongly recommends using correct 200mm ducting as not to void the product warranty and to achieve the ideal result. There is also a ten-year warranty on the extraction motor powering the range hood.
- Control Panel: Electronic Control
- Motor: Off Board
- Extraction: 1200 cubic metres per hour
- Ducting Diameter: 150mm
- Lights: 2 x 6W LED Strip Lighting
- Filter: 25mm Baffle Filter
- Electrical Requirement: 10 AMP
- Product Dimensions: (w) 900mm x (d) 550mm x (h) 660mm-1080mm
Don’t Forget To Purchase Ducting For Your Kitchen Range Hood!
- This kitchen range hood requires 150mm ducting. Do not reduce under any circumstances.
- A full list of Sirius ducting kits and individual components can be viewed and purchased here with delivery to your door.