This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Most refurbished stock some will come in the original packaging, however some will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional images and more detail on the product’s condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to request, view and inspect any images and info supplied prior to purchasing.
- Push Button Control: Range hood extraction and lighting are easily controlled at the push of a button on the underside of the under-mount kitchen range hood.
- On-Board Motor: The motor is conveniently located inside the range hood, making it easier to install and maintain.
- 4 Speed Extraction: Easily control the extraction rate of your range hood at the touch of a button. Lower levels are suitable for lighter styles of cooking such as simmering and boiling, whereas higher levels utilise extra extraction for grilling and heavy sauces and curries.
- Halogen Lights: Helps to provide added visibility when cooking, all at the touch of a button.
- Mesh Filter: These can be easily cleaned by removing from the range hood and running through an intensive cycle in your dishwasher, or soaking in a sink full of hot soapy water. Sirius recommends cleaning your filters every 3-6 months depending on your frequency and style of cooking.
- Super Slim-Line Installation
- Lights: 2 x 20w Halogen Lights
- Ducting Diameter: 150mm
- Airflow: 775m3/h
- Filter: Anodized Aluminium Mesh Filter
- Motor: Single Aluminium
- For Ducted Applications Only
- Product Dimensions: (W) 520mm x (D) 283mm x (H) 308mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: (W) 502mm x (D) 265mm x (H) min clearance in cabinetry of 320mm
Don’t Forget To Purchase Ducting For Your Kitchen Range Hood!
- This kitchen range hood requires 150mm ducting. Do not reduce under any circumstances.
- A full list of Sirius ducting kits and individual components can be viewed and purchased here with delivery to your door.
Additional Information On Your Undermount Kitchen Range Hood