SLTC EM 92G 900 - 90cm Black Glass Canopy Hood with Off Board Motor (Seconds)
This is a factory seconds kitchen range hood. The product is in full working condition and is still backed by the full manufacturer’s warranty of six years when Sirius ducting is purchased. The physical product may carry some minor cosmetic damage that will vary between different products. This could include but not be limited to minor scratches, dents, marks, discolouration or other imperfections to the product and/or packaging. Please enquire for more information on the condition of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org
- LED Strip Lighting: Energy efficient with better illumination of the cooking area and a longer life span than standard globes.
- Perimetrical Extraction: Designed to increase airflow. Stainless steel panel with stainless steel baffle filter.
- Countdown Control: 10 Minute auto function used at the end of cooking to reduce condensation and remove cooking smells from the room.
- SEM Motor Options: SEM 1, SEM 2 and SEM 5 Locating the motor away for the hood minimises noise in the kitchen up 95% while still achieving maximum extraction. SEM options for ultra quiet operation.
- Clean Filter Indicator: Takes the guessing game out of maintaining your hood by flashing lights on the control panel to indicate that it is time to wash your filters.
- Made In Italy: Designed specifically for the Australian market and manufactured in Italy by dedicated boutique specialist manufacturer.
- Control Panel: Electronic Control
- Motor: Offboard SEM1, SEM2 or SEM 5
- Extraction: 1200m3/h
- Ducting Diameter: 150mm
- Lights: 2x 6w LED Light Strip Lighting
- Filter: 10mm Stainless Steel Baffle
- Electrical Requirement: 10A
- Product Dimensions: (W) 900mm x (D) 505mm x (H) 1240mm
SEM Off Board Motor Options
Note: The pricing for different SEM extraction motors will vary.
– SEM 2 Marine Grade – External wall mounted extraction motor in 316 marine grade stainless steel utilising 150mm ducting
– SEM 5 Marine Grade – Roof mounted extraction motor in 316 marine grade stainless steel utilising 150mm ducting
Don’t Forget To Purchase Ducting For Your Kitchen Range Hood!
- This kitchen range hood requires 150mm ducting. Do not reduce under any circumstances.
- A full list of Sirius ducting kits and individual components can be viewed and purchased here with delivery to your door.